IGDA Seattle LAN Party & Game Night!
Friday, October 26, 2012 from 6:00pm to 11:00pm
It’s time to party & network folks, as in LAN party! Bring your laptops and join in the fun! We’re also hoping to get an Artemis session going (the Star Trek bridge simulator for LAN parties). If you’re not into the whole digital thing, no worries! Bring your board games, card games, or whatever and have some fun! Meet developers in the area, show off your favorite games and feel free to show off what your latest work on the projector.
And since we’re so close to Halloween – costumes are encouraged! We’ll award lame (but edible!) prizes for the better ones!
What to bring:
- Got a game you want to show off? Bring it out!
- Your laptop (if you’re going to LAN)
- Patch cables for the LAN party (if you have spares to loan, please bring them!)
- Power strips (if you can bring just one, that would be helpful!)
- BYOB & BYOF! Some non-alcoholic drinks and snacks will be provided, but feel free to bring beer and/or food
- Costume, if you’re inclined to that kind of thing
Join us at The Easy (at Techstars Seattle in South Lake Union), 511 Boren Ave N. Suite B, Seattle, Washington 98109
Parking is available on the street (free after six) and a large lot southeast of the entrance (cheap evening paid parking).