- This event has passed.
Indie Coffee Break
November 5 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC-7
Once a week, take a Coffee Break, and chat with your local game devs!
Meet new folks. Talk about games. Share your work. Ask for help / feedback. Commiserate over problems. Collaborate on solutions. Give high-fives.
We’re a weekly social work group for game devs of all levels and disciplines. Join us on Discord every Saturday from 1pm to 7pm! Drop by anytime; folks usually drop in and out throughout the day.
How to join the call:
1. Join the Discord: discord.gg/join-seattle-indies
2. Join the “Coffee Break” voice channel (just click on it)
3. Folks will probably be talking over each other when you first join.
4. Feel free to lurk, or just shout your own thoughts!
5. Feel free to (optionally) screenshare.
6. There is also a ☕-coffee-break text channel to hop in and chat, share memes and inks and screenshots of your work.
Heads-up: We’ve found that Discord’s desktop app works better than Discord’s web app, so we recommend downloading that over using the web application.
Q: I want to lurk. Can I lurk?
A: We will probably @ you in text chat, but you aren’t obliged or expected to talk in voice chat unless you want to.
Q: There are too many folks in this voice call!
A: “Click to Create Channel” lets you make a new voice channel if any one voice channel gets too big.
Q: Where can I post links?
A: Feel free to also use the coffee break text channel!
Seattle Indies is an inclusive and welcoming community for everyone. By attending our events, you are agreeing to follow our code of conduct (https://www.seattleindies.org/code-of-conduct)