Seattle Indies Pride 2021 T-Shirt – Women’s
$25.00 – $27.00
$25.00 – $27.00
Celebrate Pride Month with Seattle Indies as a member or ally of the LGBTQIA or NB communities and help benefit a great cause! All proceeds from the sale of this shirt will go to benefit GLSEN WA. Featuring our Pride Month logo on the front designed by https://twitter.com/Shelldragon and the GLSEN with PRIDE logo on the upper back.
GLSEN (pronounced “glisten”) is an organization committed to ensuring that LGBTQ students are able to learn and grow in a school environment free from bullying and harassment. In addition to fostering accepting educational spaces, GLSEN works to uplift student-led movements that help push these initiatives, powering events such as the Day of Silence and Ally Week.
GLSEN Washington State supports students and educators locally, organizes around LGBTQ-affirming public policy, plans teacher trainings, and hosts events for students, educators, parents, and allies.
You can donate directly to the GLSEN tiltify campaign here: https://tiltify.com/+discord-x-glsen-2021-pride-celebrations/stronger-together-discord-2021-pride-celebrations
Or donate to the local chapter https://www.glsen.org/chapter/washington-state
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|